My 13th wish (outside time) 🍃

Yep, the bottom has anti-slip PVC, making it easy to dust off.

1 Like

I’m going to have to find one of those rock climbing walls for her little gripper toes to grab onto for sure! :joy:

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about yes! I need something easy to clean and easy to roll up and go! Also you have the first one! I’m jealous hahahahsha it’s so cute

1 Like

Do it!!! My god son who is 4 now loved his when he was 2 there are little tiny ones great for young kinds

They are like made of wood and have little ladders in the back

1 Like

That so cool! It’s going to be so cute to watch them climb

1 Like

I was thinking something like this but wow are they expensive :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I bet we could find cheap ones on marketplace :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Ooooh the rock climbing wall!! I really like that! And it’s so aesthetic!! It would be cool to find one on marketplace. I wonder if our husbands could build one? It doesn’t look like it would be too hard to put together

1 Like

I do think about that!!! Like it’s totally doable right??? is your husband super handy??

1 Like

I think he could do it if he had all the right parts. He’s pretty handy. Do you think yours would build you one?

1 Like

Oh definitely or I could too I think! I just just gotta figure out the little wooden finger holds

1 Like

Oh yes being outside in Mother Nature is so refreshing and needing. I also been having my eye on the baby mats for these exact moments. I truly hope you get blessed with the exact one you want. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe some day! That would be pretty incredible :heart_hands: I hope you do as well

1 Like