Motherhood expands my life by……(Expanding from my 1st post because I have so much more to say regarding this topic and myself)
Motherhood has honestly made my life feel so much bigger.
I’m an older ‘new-again’ mom, and my kids are more than 10+ years apart, so getting to experience motherhood again at this stage of my life (43yr old) has been such a unique experience. I feel like I’m a completely different person than I was when I had my older kids, and I see things so differently now.
I also work full time, so life is BUSY. Between working, being a mom, keeping up with the house, and trying to have some sort of life outside of all that. There are definitely days when I’m exhausted and wondering how I’m doing it all.
But honestly, having my girls has made me want to do MORE with my life. I have so many goals and dreams now. I want to keep growing in my career and just experience more life.
I think sometimes people assume that having kids later in life means you’re slowing down, but for me it’s been the opposite. Motherhood has given me even more motivation. ![]()
My kids are such a huge part of why I want to keep pushing myself and creating a life that I’m proud of. I want them to see that you can still have dreams, set new goals, change directions, and keep growing no matter what stage of life you’re in.
Motherhood didn’t make my world smaller. If anything, it made me realize just how much more life there is to live.
