Being a Mom and More: Thank You All

I had so much fun reading about all the mamas here being mom and more. I got the chance to get to know y’all and see how sweet, interesting, beautiful, lovely, magical, cool, amazing, and kind all of your personalities are. Every story here is a gentle reminder of how vibrant, sweet, and wonderfully unique each of you are. To those who took the time to stop by, read, and say something nice to me, thank you. I’ll hold these sweet connections close to my heart. You are all such a beautiful tapestry of kindness, warmth, and grace. Thank you for being you, for being here, and for making this space feel so beautiful and fun.

Here’s to a more beautiful expansion of ourselves while being a mama.

Love & Light,

Angel

8 Likes

SOOO THIS FIRST PIC IS EPIC!! also it’s tripping me out is it your shoes too? Is that the pattern on your shoes whatever it is I am obsessed I love this arty photography we have going on

1 Like

Cheers to you, you are so much a beautiful example of a momandmore

1 Like

Hahahah! Thank you! Was messing around with the double exposure. It was a pattern from my skirt for your sanity ahahahaha

1 Like

39435ahahahah

1 Like

OF COURRRSSSE double exposure is soo fun

For a second there I was worried my brain wasn’t braining properly

1 Like

Nice pictures! Enjoy

1 Like

oh my god i loved reading this i am so proud of you mama i am so glad to have a virtual community where i can read and learn from other moms’ experiences

​by the way the pictures are divine and especially the first one i loved it

​i was also so happy reading the stories of the others and i always take away something very sweet from all of you

​i have missed being around here but i am still learning to navigate it hahaha​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you momma! :heart_hands:t3: Also how was your trip here to Utah??? I thought I recognized that red sand in your first photo haha! (which is an amazing pic btw :star_struck:!) Hopefully the water-focused features in Zion we’re flowing well this year – we’ve been a bit lacking in rain lately​:sob:

1 Like

You’re quite incredible yourself momma. I’m so glad you’re here

1 Like

Your 1st picture is so cool! I also loved reading all the different mom stories and just getting a glimpse of all the different mamas in this community. I feel like there were so many posts with things I can relate to and I’ve read so many truly amazing stories of mamas who’ve overcome so much. The stories are definitely very inspiring!

1 Like

Thank you mama! :growing_heart:

You are so sweet and kind as always. I love you and thank you! Hugs! You’ll get there! :flexed_biceps::growing_heart:

1 Like

Super beautiful pictures, very creative of this first one. After reading the comments I see you mentioned it’s double exposure, and just wow :star_struck:. You and Jess really have the coolest photos! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Pretty amazing! I’d say there was some water.. not too much, but enough to enjoy! :rofl: We had such a great time exploring. That was just a little bit but once my kids ready to hike and explore more. We’ll be right back! Haha and Thank you so much! :growing_heart:

Likewise mama! :growing_heart: And it takes one to know one! :wink:

1 Like

:100: % agree! It’s so special and so inspiring! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::growing_heart:

Aweee!!! Thank you :growing_heart::growing_heart::growing_heart: We appreciate you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::flexed_biceps:

1 Like

:white_heart::people_hugging::growing_heart:thank you lady

1 Like