Cooling comforter

Should come with a warning label! Warning children may try and steal it or fight over it! Both my niece and son have claimed it. Unfortunately for them it’s too big for their bed. Thank goodness. @Momcozy you need to make kids sizes!

I can’t really blame them. It’s like sleeping with a cooling cloud of silk. It is so soft and comfy. I’m the type of person that has blankets on and off all night. Not with this blanket! It keeps me at the perfect temperature. It fits so nicely on my king size bed. But do I want to share with my husband? No! I bundle myself up into it with my knee pillow! Now I’m falling back to sleep way faster when my baby wakes up!

5 Likes

I’m the same way, always taking my blanket off and on. I’m a pretty hot sleeper. I am going to have to save up for one of those!

1 Like

Yes it’s definitely worth it!

1 Like

I need to look into that! It’s been a hot summer here in Houston! :hot_face:

1 Like

Yes it would definitely help with the hot summer!

Now I want one :joy::smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha I would agree- warning label needed

1 Like

Right! They also need to make them in twin sizes so we don’t get it stolen from us!

That looks incredible ….!!!

1 Like