Growing through Motherhood

:sparkles: MomAndMore Brand Day | Growing Through Motherhood :growing_heart:

Motherhood has changed the way I see life in ways I never expected. :face_holding_back_tears::heart: I used to think growing meant reaching goals and figuring everything out, but now I realize growth can look like being more patient, celebrating the little things, and learning to give myself grace on the hard days.

With my kids, no two days are ever the same! :joy: Some days I’m on top of everything, and other days, just getting through the day is an accomplishment. But even on the busiest days, my kids remind me why I keep going and why I still want to grow and create new opportunities for myself.

One thing motherhood has taught me is that I can love being a mom and still have dreams of my own. :two_hearts: I want my kids to grow up seeing that it’s okay to keep learning, trying new things, and believing in yourself at any stage of life.

Here’s to growing alongside our little ones, one day at a time! :tulip::sparkles:

What is one thing motherhood has taught you about yourself that you never expected? :growing_heart:

momandmore #Momcozy #MotherhoodJourney #GrowingThroughMotherhood #MomLife

6 Likes

Showing our kids that we can still learn, grow, and pursue our own goals while raising them is such a powerful lesson. Here’s to growing right along with them! :growing_heart:

1 Like

Wait a minute are those TAMALES :eyes:

1 Like

Learning to give ourselfs some grace can be very challenging and take some time getting used to. I too have a very chaotic household at time with other older kids and sometimes my small win for the day is getting through the day. Your doing great mama and keep it up!

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

That’s exactly what growing is and it’s always ever changing throughout our whole lives,

My grandfather once told me when I was little to strive to learn something everyday and always grow as long as you live because that’s the beauty of being human is we get to always strive to just improve and excel which looks so different to each individual

Now I want some lol