Hi moms, I have a baby who is almost two years old, but he still wakes up at night. Do you have any advice on how to get him to sleep through the night?
Following because I welcome any sleep tips! My daughter is almost 2 as well and has woken up every 1-2 hours her whole life. I’m pretty sure it’s because I nurse her to sleep, so I just deal with it since I’m not going to wean her until she wants to. I have pretty much given up on ways to try to get her to sleep more. I’m out of ideas! I’ve tried gentle sleep training too, and it just doesn’t work for us. I can’t stand to let my daughter cry for more than a minute
My son did this for years and would be up from 2-4am and it was rough! I would rock him until he fell back asleep. We tried to stick to a bedtime routine the best we could and it helped. He is 4 now and still wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes i will go sit with him until he falls back asleep or if I know that isn’t going to work that night we have an extra crib mattress in our room and normally he just gets on it and goes back to sleep. He was having bad dreams and couldn’t get back to sleep.