🎄 ✨ Is It TOO EARLY? ✨ 🎄

Okay I know it’s Halloween season but hear me out every year I wait too long to get matching Christmas pjs because I can’t decide it’s always so last minute so I’m trying to get ahead of the game here for my own procrastination.

I really have a hard time choosing so I narrowed it down to these four I am begging you for your opinion!!! Let me know which design to pick so I don’t overthink it anymore :joy::sob:

8 Likes

I love Christmas and it’s never to soon! Perfecting timing honestly if not it sells out :sob:. My top two is the top left and bottom left​:heart_hands:t2:

1 Like

Love the deer one honestly and the plaid too

That’s my biggest problem I wait too long then they sell out :sob: gotta beat my procrastination this year

I love the top 2!:heart:

1 Like

Those are my two favorite ones as well!!! Someone mentioned get one for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I love that idea because it’s such a hard choice hahahah

1 Like

Omg such a hard decision lol, I’ll say either one on the left side.

1 Like

It’s such a hard choice I’m loving the deer ones tho!!!

1 Like

I loveeee Xmas! I vote the first one.

1 Like

The deer ones I’ve seen often. The gingerbread ones I haven’t really seen.

1 Like

GINGERBREAD ONE IS SOO CUTE!!

I am already wearing Christmas socks lol

1 Like

I love the gingerbread!!!

1 Like

That one and the plaid are my FAVORITES!!!

I know that one is super unique right I think it’s so cute

1 Like

I love the ginger bread ones !! It’s like such a great combo of simple and fun!!!

1 Like

Also ME TOOO!!! I have the Momcozy Christmas compression socks from last year hahaha I’m ready to gooo

1 Like

Okay now I’m thinking I want the gingerbread ones!! It’s too cute to pass up

I always like to try to pick ones that are kind of different and I feel like that one is!! Also not too early for Christmas!! I promise you my tree is going up October 31st after we’re done trick or treating lol

1 Like

Me toooo! It’s so hard because the main reason I was drawn to the holiday plaid was because o could get a sleep sack too hahahah

But the gingerbread is truly catching me eye

The deer ones are absolutely adorable!!!

1 Like

But this print is catching my eye ahhhhh which to choose

1 Like