My baby is now 3 months and I’m afraid he’s not meeting his milestones. He isn’t able to turn for himself or anything. What shall I do ?
1 Like
All babies meet milestones at different times. My baby is almost 5 months and she still can’t roll over but she met all her other milestones for her age so her doctor wasn’t concerned and said she’ll get it eventually. How it was explained to me was if they don’t meet all of their milestones by a certain time and they don’t show any signs of almost meeting them then there might be a concern but even then they might just need therapy to catch up. I would definitely bring your concerns to your pediatrician so they can assess further.
All babies hit milestones differently I wouldn’t panic mama but talk to your pediatrician! They can ease your mind and give you the guidance you are looking for ![]()
![]()