Momcozy Fall Prime Day Deals Map! πŸ’

Helloooo moms! :two_hearts: Please keep these dates and lovely discounts super handy for the next few days !

13 Likes

Ty momma!:heart:

1 Like

YAAAAY :tada::tada::tada: I got my Air1 last prime days it was amazing and so worth it

1 Like

@Jessica2 Omg, I can’t wait to see your reviews and all the beautiful photos! :heart_hands:t4:

This is great! Thank you!

Thank you for sharing momma! This is great and so many deals. I hope mommas save a ton!! Woohooo

1 Like

Darn it the m5 still showing 169.99 on amazon! that darn code isn’t working here. It’s accepting the code but not giving me a discount at all.

1 Like

Nice!!

thank you for sharing!

Now the m5 is showing 139.99!:heart:

2 Likes

You can use the code β€œDealwell” on prime, to get the M5, wellness 1 or air 1 , down a little more!

Oh wow!! Ty. I ended up getting it on the momcozy website since it was also 139.99 and I had some gift cards :heart:

1 Like