Momcozy gifts πŸ₯°

THANK YOU MOMCOZY!! This bag is so cute!!

8 Likes

Love this bag! It’s become my go to :smiling_face::purple_heart:

1 Like

That bag is so cute. I want one.:grin:

1 Like

Oh my goodnesss I LOVE this color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a cute bag!!

1 Like

Love this bag! I remember usually it can be redeemed from cozycoins.

1 Like

Very pretty :heart::heart:

1 Like

Looks like it can hold a lot of things :smiling_face:

1 Like

It looks so big next to your baby! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Now I know I commented on this right!!??? I swear I thought I did :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! what are you going to use it for?? I love that tote

1 Like

It’s definitely roomy!! I love it!!

She could definitely fit inside of it! Lol

1 Like

I thought you did too!! lol

I started using it for my arts and crafts!!! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: