✨ Momcozy Lactation Cookie Samples ✨

Wow another amazing surprise in the mail today! The packaging is super cute and I think they taste absolutely delicious!!!

Can’t wait for these to hit the shelves because once things are gone idk what I’m going to do !! I’ll report back in a week to see how they effect my milk !

5 Likes

Nice ! I didn’t even know these were a thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh noooo !!! I posted here about the trial application, it was on Facebook!! I’m sure they will have more though! I’ll post them when I see them so moms here don’t miss them;)

Let me know how they work! My LC said none of those work and just to drink lots of water and eat healthy. Good luck! Maybe I’ll try it if I ever have another baby. lol.

1 Like

I mean staying hydrated and consistency on pumping a nursing is first and foremost!

Anything after that is up to chance i believe I personally see a difference in some things I take but at the end of the day if you aren’t hydrated and you are sticking too a good schedule nothing will work

BUT I’m also not a LC so I’m just speaking from my own personal experience

1 Like

Update: these are delicious I’m not even kidding when I say this is the best tasting lactation cookie I’ve tried YET

2 Likes

Wonderful! If nothing else then, they taste great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_blowing_a_kiss: The munchkin ones weren’t too bad.

2 Likes

I loved crushing the chocolate munchkin ones and adding them to my ritual vanilla prenatal postnatal protein shakes it made a delicious cookies and cream situation!!!

1 Like

Was this the one from NY mom and more event?

1 Like

Lollll jk!!! Hahahahahah

1 Like

Hahahahahah could you imagine!!! I’d actually be so excited if they did a tasting of different things at an event!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

These cookies pair so lovely with seasonal beverages omg