Momcozy Shower Steamers

I have received these Momcozy Shower Steamers from Momcozy for free. They are awesome! Being in my 3rd Trimester these have definitely been very relaxing for me to use and they smell wonderful! I also love the details of the box! It’s awesome that they included the shape, fragrance, and ingredients in each steamer on the back of the box, but I also love that each steamer is labeled underneath inside the package so I know which is which! They also gave helpful information on which steamer fragrance to use. My first one I used was the lemongrass and boy was I hooked after that! They are very easy to place inside the shower and I feel they last long. After I was done I rinsed the last little bit and it didn’t leave any residue which is a plus! I definitely would recommend these to other mamas and would buy these for gifts for the special mamas in my life! Thank you Momcozy! :smiling_face: