Motherhood expanding my life by

Ok, this one though Motherhood expanded my life by making me appreciate the little things so much more. A toddler running to give me a hug, the random things he finds hilarious, sleepy cuddles, tiny conversations that make absolutely no sense, and watching him learn something new. (Today he said “CHEESE” clear as day) My life didn’t just get busier after becoming a mom, it got filled with so many little moments I never want to forget. :heart_hands:t4:

8 Likes

So sweet! It’s the best with all these new memories we get​:heart_hands:t2: sweet cute little baby​:heart_hands:t2::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Awwww girl! He is so stinkin cute and I agree—motherhood is great!

1 Like

:cheese_wedge: CHEESE :cheese_wedge: hehehe how cute

1 Like

So adorable! Love this!

1 Like

I can absolutely relate to this! It is so true! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

What a cute baby and I agree

1 Like

I too live for the little moments

1 Like

Right and thank u sm!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ty

Its the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank u so much mama! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank u!

1 Like