Motherhood had expanded my life by opening my eyes to real life situations I’ve never been concerned about in the past. Now that I have children I want the best for them and have gained so much knowledge on things I hadn’t cared about.
Motherhood has expanded the view I have of my own mother, my brother passed away 10 years ago he was 17 years old and I was 14 at the time. I had never understood the pain my mother had gone through until I had my first born, he made me realize just how much love a mother has for their children and it broke my heart knowing she had lost one of hers.
Motherhood has expanded even little things like the patience I have while driving now. I used to get frustrated with how people would go so slow or drive a little wobbly but now I see it as if they could be going slow because they have their kids in the car with them or they could be a lot wobbly because they’re trying to keep their eyes on the road while also trying to calm one of their kids.
Motherhood has made a huge difference in my life overall.