My More Time Moment

Being a first-time mom has come with many challenges! Juggling schedules and getting back to my routine has been one of the most challenging. I constantly feel like I’m stuck in a cycle of pumping, feeding, changing, and washing. Only to restart again right as I finish with that cycle.

I would love to have a little more time back in my day to be able to spend more quality time together with my husband and daughter. I want to be able to play, take a neighborhood walk, or just sit together at the table and have a relaxing dinner without constantly feeling like the dishes are doubling in size every 20 minutes.

I feel as if the Deep Clean Lite could really help lift some of that stress of my shoulders and give me time back to have with my family to make memories and grow together as a family. We loved going to watch a baseball game together and see fireworks for the first time, but coming back to the dishes definitely was weighing on my mind.

However, she’s worth every dirty dish :laughing::heart:

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it any better mama! A bottle washer would be such a blessing, good luck to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like