My “more time” moment 🤍

With a kindergartener, a 6-month-old, pumping, working, and everything that somehow needs to get done around the house, I feel like I’m constantly choosing what doesn’t get my time.

And way too often, the time I finally have after the kids are settled goes to cleaning. Floors especially feel never-ending with two kids. Crumbs, spills, whatever got tracked in that day… and somehow I just cleaned them. :joy:

That’s why I’d love to try the Momcozy DeepClean Lite. If it can take one of those repetitive cleaning jobs off my plate and give me even a little bit of that time back, that’s time I could actually spend with my boys instead of cleaning up after them.

And honestly, sometimes “more time for me” would just mean sitting down with my coffee while it’s still hot. :hot_beverage:

deepcleanlitetrial

1 Like

Oh I hope you get to try the deep clean lite too you deserve to have that hot cup of coffee mama I feel this

and having boys is a lot of cleaning :rofl:

1 Like