New to MomCozy Community

What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is having real support — and the right tools.

I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant with my second baby. My first experience was challenging since I didn’t know what to expect, but luckily I had my husband to support me — he fed our baby while I breast pumped, and that teamwork made all the difference.

The products that made life easier: I love the Momcozy bottle sterilizer/cleaner, and when we travel I use the to-go Momcozy bottle cleaner and the cold bottle tumbler. The Momcozy bottle warmer was also great on the go. I used them all pretty often and I’ll definitely be using them again for baby #2. momandmore newcozymom

17 Likes

All of those tools are great to have! :star_struck:

Congratulations on your second baby!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome momma!:heart: sounds like you have a great stash of products for you and baby!:heart:congrats on number two​:face_blowing_a_kiss::heart:

Another item I bought as a just in case and never thought I’d use, pump wipes! When you’re in the car or on a road trip, they are perfect!:heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the Momcozy community mama!!! I’m so happy you are here this space is bumper great!!!

Welcome mammas! You have some great products :slight_smile:

welcome to the community mama We are so happy to have you here and congratulations on your second baby You are about to meet the second love of your life And congratulations on that great support from your husband Without a doubt the partner is very indispensable in pregnancy and postpartum also including breastfeeding

Very compact and nice

Love this for you!

Congrats! And welcome! I def love this bottle washer :hugs:

Welcome!! Also love our bottle washer :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community :sparkling_heart::sun: