Pumping on the go

My car has basically become my second pumping room :joy:

When you’re a breastfeeding mom, you learn to make it work wherever you are!

I use my Diaper Bag as my pumping bag when I’m heading to work, but when I’m out and about with my little nugget, it easily switches over to a diaper bag. I love having something that can do double duty instead of carrying a million different bags. :raising_hands:t4:

And my Air 1? Perfect for those on-the-go pumping moments. Today I’m pumping on my way to work because sometimes finding time to pump means making the time wherever you can.

It may not always look picture-perfect, but this is what feeding my baby looks like for me… milk, multitasking, and making it work one pump at a time.

14 Likes

It be like that sometimes hahaha I’m loving the momcozy backpack too !!!

1 Like

Love this for you!

1 Like

i love this for you that backpack looks pretty divine i need to get it right now i have the momcozy bags and i think they are quite excellent and above all for carrying diapers and my pumping stuff but i need this backpack

Super cute, A1 with the matching backpack / diaper. I want one now lol hahaha. Love it! :blush:

So glad you’ve got a great pump to be able to use in the go !:heart:

I always kept A few extra milk bags in the glovebox justttttt in case I ever forgot to restock my pump bag!

Thank you so much! :blush: