Soo relaxing and smells amazing!

I am reviewing Momcozy Shower Steamers Aromatherapy 14 Pack. Upon first impression, the packaging is very cute but the scent is so strong I could smell it through the shipping packaging. I like the included pick for opening each steamer as there’s nothing worse when you want a relaxing shower than the 10 mins it takes to pry open the plastic without crumbling it apart. The packaging is easy and simple, though I suggest a flip top box with a magnet closure as its more elegant and easier close without the need for perfect alignment to slide the cover back over after each use especially for anyone with accessibility issues. The shape of each steamer is beautiful, they actually look like flowers. A lot of companies just stick with simple circles or their designs come out as blobs. The colors of each design are vibrant and the smells relaxing and don’t fade as fast as other brands and I’ve had no staining in my shower.