We can all agree that motherhood is incredible and challenging at the same time. Having help from family and even friends makes all the difference. Just like having the right tools and gadgets to make you a more efficient parent.
I swear I couldn’t survive working and breastfeeding without the nursing pillow. The strap on this pillow makes this the perfect tool for breastfeeding. I WFH and it’s truly a Godsend.
Bless my mom(retired) for watching my kids during the week. I pay her(not nearly enough) but she loves spending time with her grandkids. It’s CRAZY at my house with 4 that are 4 and under but somehow we manage. My neighbor comes over to help us during the day as well which is really awesome! My husband wrestles with the kids and keeps them occupied while I cook dinner(I think his job is harder than mine
)
My pumps(air 1, W1, m9, Eufy S1 and soon to be m5) are lifesavers as well. Most the time I forget I’ve got them on! It’s so nice to be able to pump with these on while I work.
I’m so thankful for my support from my family and all my tools and supplies to be a successful, working mom!


