✨ This Nighttime Combo Is Everything ✨

Thank you it made us the theme our sons room to giraffes :giraffe: which I’m loving

1 Like

I think the giraffe one is adorable!

1 Like

Thankyou me too!!! Now I need a giant stuffed giraffe for his room !!! Idk where to even find one but I’ll look around :joy:

2 Likes

I just had to take a look at them!

1 Like

:joy: I need to get better at searching things you fount this so fast!!! It’s perfect oh my gosh

1 Like

I love shopping on Amazon! It’s my go to for everything except Momcozy! :joy:

2 Likes

My partner is the one with the Amazon account but we get money back sooo I’m technically not really spending that much :joy:

1 Like

I always tell him we save a lot in not buying formula so maybe let me do a little prime days shopping!! Now that giraffe is going in the cart :sob::joy:

2 Likes

That’s a good way to put it! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s my only leverage right now that and the fact we don’t pay for childcare yet hahah

2 Likes

Girl, I have got to start using those as resonant to shop! That’s so smart!!

2 Likes

I got you :wink: hahahaha it’s the only way! Plus my partner spends so much money on our farm animals I’m like it’s only fair I make out baby look like a little country bumpkin

2 Likes

Giraffes are my favorite animal! When I had my first baby my friend knew how much I loved them and got her mom to crochet my baby a giraffe hat and it is the cutest thing! I will post a picture of it in the comments tomorrow.

1 Like

How could you not? He has to have the proper clothing for working on the farm!

1 Like

Sooo cute :heart_eyes:! Everything match! I love it!

1 Like

I NEED TI SEE THIS!!! my close friend her favorite animal :giraffe: is a a giraffe as well and I get it now !! They are kinda the coolest

Hahaha this! Exactly he ready to go to work half that day he looks like he has a paid job

1 Like

Thankyou I just got one thing and could help but get more now it’s a theme :joy:

1 Like