Momcozy haul🤞🏽🤞🏽❤️

I love a good Momcozy mail day. I am already obsessed with the sleep sack it is literally the most softest sleep sack I ever had. I also love that it snugs her body too!! It has really been helping her fall asleep on her own lately!

5 Likes

Just bought one for my 15 month old because she was outgrowing all of her others. I wish I got this sooner. It’s soooooo soft!

1 Like

I really wanna try the sleep sack, but I’m also wondering if my daughter will even like it, but it looks so soft :blush:

1 Like

That is such a good haul !!! All the Momcozy products I love!!!:heart:

1 Like

I literally said the same thing. I wish I got this sooner

It’s literally the softest thing. We have been using a different sleep sack since she was three months. But it couldn’t hurt to try. We keep it cold in the house so it just makes me feel better knowing she’s covered up

1 Like

Absolutely LOVE their sleep sacks! Nugget sleeps so cozy!

Beautiful !! Looks super long too. I love her sheets :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mine was shipped through Amazon. Was yours?