So I filmed my unboxing video outside for better lighting!! It’s in my kitchen now obviously being used and I love it!! I’ll show pictures of it in use as well but first just wanted to show off how cute and astetic this bottle washer is !! What a dream come true thank you so much @Momcozy for the opportunity to be apart of the deepcleanlitetrial
Ahhhhhh beaut
She is gorgeous I love it!!!
I’ll take a picture today of the side by side with the KleanPal I got super busy yesterday
I’m so excited for you and cannot wait to hear about it!!!
i love this for you mama you deserve it i cant wait to see that video it will absolutely be beautiful like everything you post and especially like you![]()
I can’t wait to hear about it!!
Thankyou so much!! I can’t wait to share more !!!
Thankyou my son was the thing bad all week!!! But going to upload it today or tomorrow!! It’s also my sons birthday Saturday so many thing shehehehe but it’s coming and I can’t wait definitely day I love it so much
So far I’m a BIG FAN!! I like it more than the KleanPal and that’s saying something
I understand this I hope you are all feeling much better after a tiring week I definitely can’t wait to see that video and happy that you celebrated for your little one Without a doubt it will be a very special day Enjoy every moment with your baby they grow up so fast![]()
I know right I had the biggest cry of all time I’m so happy he’s growing healthy and happy but it happened so fast he was just a small newborn last year literally this time last year I was cramping and about to go into labor it’s just wild !!!
