Which product should we give away next? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’–

  • Bottle Washer & Sterilizer
  • Portable Baby Bottle Warmer+ 22oz Baby Bottle Cooler
  • NightPro Baby Bottle Warmer
0 voters
17 Likes

Ohhh this is a hard one :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

So many giveaways!! This is awesome.

2 Likes

@Momcozy any chance the cooling blanket is coming back? :wink:

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s amazing!

2 Likes

It was a close call for me between the washer and the milk cooler/warmer! Iโ€™m excited about this giveaway! :heart:

3 Likes

Any of them would be awesome! Yall spoil us Momcozy!

2 Likes

I saw them in stock on Amazon the other day I want one too they sound amazing I was like i didnโ€™t know Momcozy made that

4 Likes

It is hard they are all great products and on my wishlist

3 Likes

This is so amazing!!!

2 Likes

Yeah and all the moms who have this say itโ€™s absolutely amazing! I need to get one for summer, it gets so hot here

3 Likes

Me too! It is hard to decide!

3 Likes

All such great products!

3 Likes

I would love a blanket like this! Iโ€™m such a hot sleeper

2 Likes

Here too! I might have to tell my hubby I want it for my birthday next monthโ€‹:joy: I wake up when I get hot while Iโ€™m sleeping

2 Likes

I do too!!! itโ€™s on my list I just wish it was on their website directly instead of just Amazon

1 Like

Me too

Can I request Momcozy Contact-Free Smart Baby Monitor (BM08) ? :grin::victory_hand:

5 Likes

Que interesanteโ€‹:sweat_smile:.Prefiero el esterilizador para garantizar la limpieza correcta de los biberones, puesto que asรญ se evitan infecciones en el bebรฉ.

I must have missed the previous giveaway. So glad Iโ€™m catching this one.

1 Like