Everything is for our babies!

Motherhood expands my life by.. :sparkling_heart:
Getting everything my baby needs!

I’m a mom, and since my baby was born, everything I buy and everything in my search bar is baby related, my phone is full of baby pictures, my internet history and conversations with AI are all baby related!

I enjoy so much being a mom and I want to get everything for him so he is comfortable everywhere we go!

And of course Momcozy has made it easier with all the products they have! And they are great quality :heart_eyes::sparkles:

HelloCozyMom momandmore

15 Likes

So true! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Motherhood really does make you want to have everything your little one could possibly need. :two_hearts: Your baby is so lucky to have a mom who puts so much love and thought into everything! :sparkles:

1 Like

I love the blue stroller fan!! I will order one for us

1 Like

This is so true!! Everytime I’m out I end up buying something for my babies. Gift giving is my love language

1 Like

This is so true, I also only search for baby stuff and yes so glad momcozy has so mamny baby essentials

1 Like

Great product choices momma!:heart: I have never used AI before but my sister uses it a lot for her questions!:heart:

1 Like

This is so TRUE. I go shopping and come home and my husbands always like you spent so much on YOURSELF I’m like dude look what I got… NONE of it is for me :joy::joy::joy: I wear the same clothes I’ve had forever but they hardly wear the same outfit twice :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re so sweet! Thank you​:face_holding_back_tears::growing_heart: I try

I love the color too!! Get it girl!

100!%

Like, I know I need clothes because I don’t have many nursing shirts, but I always go straight to check the baby section​:smiling_face_with_tear::rofl::heart:

Same!! I really love the quality of the products and that they are always innovating

Thank you!!

And yes! It’s so useful!!

Haha that sounds like me, definitely need to get me new clothes and get rid of this ones lol

I wonder if they had that blue when I ordered, it’s beautiful!

1 Like

Love all momcozy products

1 Like

I can completely relate! Momcozy definitely makes it easier!

1 Like

They’ve had it for a while, you can always get a second one​:face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Same here!

100%!!

Girl I got about 3-4 fans, all different sizes lol

1 Like