Motherhood expands my life by.. 💖

Becoming a mom has been the best part of my life. I always knew that I wanted to be a mom, and that I wanted to create the family I dreamed of having since I was a child. A few months after she was born I resigned from my management position, and took a work from home position to still be able to work for a company that I love, but also not send my baby to daycare. However, after going back to work I realized that it was too much to try and keep my job while also taking care of my baby. I decided to quit my job and become a full time stay at home mom. Being a stay at home mom has been the most fulfilling career that I have ever had. My job now gives me a feeling of purpose because I am taking care of the biggest blessing that I have received. I do still make time for me by watching a tv show or taking a bath every night once she is asleep. I also love going out to eat so I take her with me and my husband every week.

Motherhood expands my life by giving me a purpose. :sparkling_heart:

HelloCozyMom momandmore

4 Likes

​so beautiful and relatable! It’s amazing how motherhood shifts our priorities and gives everything a whole new meaning. Good for you for finding that balance and prioritizing your peace!:growing_heart:

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

I’m glad that you figured out a method that best works for you and your family. I decided as well not to return back to the office and instead took a remote position which I prefer more. I don’t feel comfortable sending my daughter to daycare and it is also extremely expensive so this works best for us. :innocent:

That is wonderful! I wish I could find a work from home position that would allow you to have your children at home.

Aww I love being a mama soooo much, too!

That’s so beautiful and yes motherhood is the best job I ever will have !!! I’m so honored to take care of my nugget!!! It’s the best