Gummies Trial 🍬

I’m so jealous of you ladies that got the lactation cookies :weary_face:

I got my gummies a week ago and they arrived melted. I was so excited to try them but I live in such a hot city I knew they wouldn’t survive the shipment and delivery. They do taste good from the bites I tried and smelled good to me.

Having a month supply is super great and convenient. They come in a 7 day supply, 4 packets. The box is pretty! Hopefully they have these in store soon and transport them in a cooler trailer so nothing gets ruined.

6 Likes

I wish I could try the cookies too!

1 Like

Whoa. I didnt know they have gummies too

1 Like

Yes! They looked so good to.

1 Like

omg would love to try those!!

Hopefully they will resend these out !! The look so tasty!!! Do they have choline ??? If not that’s one thing I’d say they should add

1 Like