I will ALWAYS have these in my cart

What can I say about these steamers that they don’t say for themselves?! Even wrapped in the mailing packaging, they smell amazing!

I love how intentional each scent is paired with an emotional reset. We go through all the emotions throughout the day, it’s nice to have so many options on how we unwind. Honestly though, if I want to use the “energize” steamer at 3am because that is what time I finally got baby down and I really need a shower before I pump, I know it will put me in the right state of mind I need for my next task.

Momcozy packaging is always so beautiful and thoughtful. I love how I don’t have to go back to the back of the box to read what scent each steamer is, it’s literally right under it! Anything that saves me time!

I could just sit with the unopened box of these steamers and smell them all day-they are that good. Experiencing them in the shower is next level! Thank you Momcozy for this self care bundle of heaven!