I have had the honor of testing out the momcozy pack and play! It is super easy to use and light weight. I love how it comes with the carrying bag. It’s super easy to set up and I have not had a single problem with the sides snapping in place. I love how it has a firm but soft mat that supports baby safely. It is also a huge space savor compared to other pack and plays like baby trend and graco. It is also super easy to switch between infant and playpen mode. It is all one piece and is
super easy to fold up. In comparison to the baby trend pack and play I was using the momcozy pack and play is only 2 pieces with easy setup. The baby trend in total was 7 pieces. That is a HUGE difference. Rolling into rooms is super easy and the wheels roll very smoothly. Also I love how both ny baby and my toddler fit in it! I was so surprised at the weight difference between the momcozy and baby trend. The momcozy is definitely one that is going to be so much easier to take on the go. Im looking forward to using it at my upcoming markets!!
#gifted #momcozypartner
(BABY IS 100% SUPERVISED IN ALL PHOTOS)



