OMG how do you guys plan your budget?

Hi mamas have you seen the new one click playpen? It looks amazing. @Momcozy you are making it hard for me to decide on which big ticket item to buy this brand day.

9 Likes

It’s so tempting and I don’t even need it lol :laughing:

1 Like

If I have more babies I would want this

1 Like

I know. I have one but it looks so much better than mine!

2 Likes

I’m obsessed I want to try it so bad!!! Looks fantastic!

1 Like

I have at least two or three bassinets and don’t use them lol. It’s used to store stuff :joy:

2 Likes

I have so many things on my list. I don’t know what to prioritize at this point. I want of it now :smiling_face_with_tear:

Oh man. That was my first son’s crib. He hated it!

2 Likes

My son is currently sleeping in a lounger, I didn’t even tempt to put him in the bassinet. Only because when I came home I couldn’t sleep in my bed because it was too high. So we have been in the living room, I plan to go back to my room this weekend lol. We will be putting the bassinet to use soon, he’s almost too big for the lounger.

2 Likes

It’s the ease of use for me :face_exhaling: I can’t stand giant playpens or pack and plays that are heavy and can’t move!! I have stuff to do!!!

1 Like

I hope you get to sleep in your comfy bed soon! That must be hard sleeping in the living room while healing. It’s crazy how fast they grow out of things

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that :disappointed_face: Hopefully, you can quickly move back on your bed.

1 Like

It’s very hard to find great balance with baby things.

1 Like

I agree

It’s soo pretty!

1 Like

Yes it so hard. I’m slowly replacing the items that just don work anymore with Momcozy ones. There is a huge difference in quality and how helpful it is

1 Like

Yeah it’s finally starting to take a toll on me. My body is starting to hurt today.

2 Likes

Thank you me too, I’m going to try to wash tomorrow so I can go back in there.

I feel you! I hope you get a good night’s rest in your bed!

1 Like

Girl same, thank you. :blush:

1 Like