Motherhood has expanded my life by turning “ordinary moments” into extrodinary moments! I spend my days moving slower. I enjoy the sunrise with my children. When we walk by a flower we stop to count the bugs, the petals, and look at the tiny details. We stop and smell the flowers, we pick the plants, we care for them, we learn about them, we help care for them together, we taste and try new things, read more books, take the long way instead of rushing taking the quickest route, enjoy the beauty of the rain and the rainbow. Now I try to do things more slowly because my children have taught me to see things in ways that I have never before and so many beautiful things I have missed out on before. They have taught me to enjoy every single moment possible and not just rush for the sake of doing everything and getting it all done.
Children really are the best teachers when it comes to slowing down and appreciating the little details. Taking the long way is always worth it!
Love this! They make us slow down for sure, but it is worth every second.
I love the perspective of slowing down.
I like this idea of just slowing down that is something that I struggle with personally because I like to do everything very quickly but this is something I wish to work on. Thank you for sharing this. ![]()
![]()
It’s truly amazing how children teach us to really live in the moment and I just love it
Also that food is making me hungry!!! Looks so good
It’s so important to slow down and take in ordinary moments because our babies grow up so fast and you forget those ordinary moments. Your doing a great job and your food looks amazing!
Yes kids really do help us just enjoy the moment
it’s so lovely how they give us fresh perspective!
