Motherhood has taught me so many things over the last two years. I’m still learning so many things. My son has taught me to slow down and just enjoy the little moments, like when he’s singing his favorite song or picking out his favorite shirt to wear. I’m still learning that the house will probably always be a mess, but that doesn’t make me a bad parent. I’ve learned to be firm with boundaries, and let people know it’s my job to figure some things out myself. I’ve learned to operate on toddler time, he doesn’t care when we have things to do and places to get to ![]()
I’ve learned and accepted that no mom is perfect, and that is completely okay. We all make mistakes, and we’re all learning. But tomorrow is a new day. My son thinks the world of me, and right now that is more than enough for me.