My mama story- learning to slow down and embrace the joy

Motherhood has been a Rollercoaster. My first baby died of a rare brain disorder. It taught me to slow down and embrace the moments I can regardless of stress and anxiety that tries to steal the joyful moments I have had and will have with my children after my oldest.

This photo is a representation of how I have slowed down and learned to embrace the small moments like being in my garden with my kids

momandmore

7 Likes

oh mama i’m so sorry for your loss. i send you a big hug. you are in my prayers​:brown_heart:

I’m so sorry for your loss mama!!

I’m so sorry for your loss. :heart: Thank you for sharing this beautiful reminder to slow down and cherish the little moments. :seedling::two_hearts:

I am so sorry :disappointed_face:

Sorry for your loss mama !! Keep strong. Keep doing well