Motherhood has expaneded my life by

Motherhood has expanded my life to teach me that I can love someone so much before ever getting to meet them or if I never got to meet them. Unfortunately we have experienced some losses and those havw taught me just how precious and valuable each day and moment are and not to take them for granted. They have taught me to grieve in ways I did not know existed and love whole heartily. My losses have taught me to appreciate and love my rainbows so much more than I already did.

5 Likes

Beautiful picture. I’m so sorry for your losses and that you’ve have to experience that grief. Your words are inspiring, though, in reminding us that from heartache can come new perspectives on life. I hope you have peace and joy in your life :two_hearts: sending you my love

1 Like

Beautiful picture, I am so sorry for your losses momma!I know your rainbows :rainbow: can feel how much you love them and are so blessed to have you as a momma!

1 Like

Beautiful picture mama! I’m sorry for your losses!

1 Like

What a gorgeous rainbow my goodness

1 Like

There was a double rainbow that day, but I could not get a good photo of that second one! It was just a glimpse, but they were both so beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words​:green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your encourgement and kind words​:green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind, thoughtful, and encouraging words! They mean a lot​:green_heart: