My Mom & More Story 🤎

I’m a mom, and more. :white_heart: I became a mom young, and somewhere along the way motherhood became such a huge part of who I am. I’m raising three little humans with our fourth and final baby boy on the way. This baby makes 7 total pregnancies for me—4 babies and 3 heartbreaking losses. Motherhood has given me some of the greatest love I’ve ever known, but it’s also carried grief that changed me forever. I’m also a mom without my mom. I lost her in 2019, and I’ve had to navigate pregnancies, losses, babies, postpartum, milestones, and all the moments you just want to call your mom for—without her here. I’ve learned how to become the mother my babies need while still sometimes wishing I could just be someone’s daughter again. But I’m more than the hard parts, too. I’m a woman, a partner, a school bus driver, a creator, a dreamer, and someone still figuring out who I am outside of taking care of everyone else. I’m learning that loving my children with everything I have doesn’t mean I have to lose myself in motherhood. I’m their mom. I’m a mom to the babies I get to hold and the three I never got to bring home. I’m my mother’s daughter. And I’m still me. That’s my “Mom, and More.” :face_holding_back_tears::white_heart: @Momcozy

#MomcozyMomAndMore

15 Likes

Loved reading your story and I am so sorry about your losses and heartbreak. You have definitely pushed through that grief and are still standing for your little ones and I love that. Congratulations on your pregnancy and you look great by the way!

1 Like

Beautiful sister. I’m an angel mom as well. I’m so glad you have yours here earthside :heart: so sorry for all your losses including mom. So happy you’re here to share your story!!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_blowing_a_kiss: happy and safe delivery to you momma!

1 Like

Momma you’re amazing! Your post had me choked up!:pleading_face: Praying all goes well with your last baby and sending all the good vibes! You’re so strong, I hope you know this! :heart_hands:t3:

1 Like

I love your story so much! I’m so so sorry for the losses :frowning: my mom is very very sick and even though she’s still her I am grieving the mom I use to have. She is unable to do much with my children and I know it kills her. I don’t know what I’ll do when she goes… like I said even though she’s here, she’s really not… they gave her 5-10 years after her diagnosis and we’re on year 5….. and baby losses are so tough too I’m on my 5th pregnancy but what will be baby #4 (also a little boy and our first boy!) and that one loss killed me so much even though I knew in my heart we were not ready for another baby. No one prepares you for those heartbreaks at all.. you are a truly great mom despite everything you’ve been through they are SO lucky to have you!

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you. :smiling_face:

I’m sorry to read about your losses, and I want to say you are very strong for coming this far. I am wishing you a very healthy and safe pregnancy. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears::heart: That truly means more than you know. There have been so many moments I didn’t know how I’d keep going, but my babies have always been my reason. I’m so thankful to be carrying this little guy and for all the love surrounding us. :white_heart:

Sending you the biggest hug, mama :face_holding_back_tears::heart: I’m so sorry you know that kind of loss too. Thank you for making me feel so seen and understood. Motherhood and grief can feel so lonely sometimes, so comments like this mean everything to me. :white_heart:

1 Like

Oh mama :pleading_face::heart: reading this broke my heart. I completely understand grieving someone who is still here in a different way, and I’m so sorry you’re carrying that fear while also trying to be present with your mom now. And I’m so sorry for your baby loss too. No matter the timing or circumstances, that was your baby and that grief is real. :pleading_face: Congratulations on your sweet little boy!! Our boys will be so close in age. :white_heart: Thank you for trusting me with your story and for saying such kind things about mine. I’m sending you, your mama, and your little boy so much love. :heart_hands:t2:

Thank you!!! Ditto :heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like

Honoring your losses, your mom’s memory, and the journey you’re on with your four little ones takes so much grace. Welcome to the community. We’re glad you’re here :growing_heart:

1 Like

This is such a tear jerker. I can relate to both. I’ve had a total of 4 pregnancies, but have 3 earth side. I lost my dad when he was 50 and I was 25. It’s so hard since he only met my first son :sob: hugs to you. You’re doing great

1 Like

You are so right! It can def feel lonely. sending you so much love and support and prayers!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!!! I’m a dreamer really sat with me.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing the raw vulnerable and relatable things that you have. I am so sorry for your many losses, your mom and your babies. I too have lost many babies and there is nothing comparable to that grief. It has made me love my babies here with me so much more and made me much more thankful for them. It has certainly changed me so much too. I am so glad you are not forgetting yourself too and caring for you! It can be hard to remember to do. Beautiful words and reminders and so proud of you mama! Congratulations on your sweet baby!

2 Likes