Okay yesterday was my first day of the trial cookies and this is my first time finally filing up this glass jar! I’m so proud and hopeful!
hoepfully it keeps getting better ![]()
The jar is one day worth. I Usually only get about 11-13oz
Okay yesterday was my first day of the trial cookies and this is my first time finally filing up this glass jar! I’m so proud and hopeful!
hoepfully it keeps getting better ![]()
The jar is one day worth. I Usually only get about 11-13oz
oh my God this is excellent I am so happy for you I am glad that these cookies are working for you and I can’t wait for them to be available in stock to be able to get them this is an excellent amount you are doing an amazing job mama I can’t wait to see everyone’s review
How neat!!!
Holy cow, that fast?! So how much more did you get?