These are a must have for all moms. Self care is necessary!

I’m so thankful to have received these when I did, at 38 weeks pregnant. I need all the extra relaxation and self care can get before I go in the newborn bubble, and I look forward to having them after when a shower is the only break I get!
I have used shower steamers from B&BW before and didn’t notice much of an affect in fact although they smelled good out of the package they didn’t break down well in the shower. The MomCozy shower steamers are great! They each have an amazing scent that permeates in the shower, truly relaxing and I was able to get 2 shower sessions with each steamer. I love that it came with a tool to cut the plastic, very convenient. Plus the description for each scent is helpful when you’re looking the right vibe. They are aesthetically pleasing with shimmer & floral additives. I can’t wait to try them all!