Too much laundry. Not enough time


This is a picture of my living room with five baskets of laundry in it. I had another load in the dryer as well. It’s all clean, I just have not had the time to put it away. And now I waited too long and I’m overwhelmed. I pump 4 to 6 times a day plus feed my three month old with bottles so I have a lot of dishes. I’d love to try the deepclean lite and then I promise to fold my laundry while that’s running lol :rofl::heart::raising_hands:t4: even my dogs feel bad for me lol. My son has just realized that he loves to play video games, so the Wii has been getting used a lot. I try to play with him when I can but a lot of time I have to say no because I’m just too busy doing things. I’m getting better about telling him yes and leaving the rest to wait. But I’d love to have the bottle washer running while him and I play. :heart:

7 Likes

Girl the never ever ending laundry…. Ugh. I want to throw everything out but of course that won’t help either.

1 Like

@Jess3 Omg, same here! :joy: I end up putting everything on the bed, and it stays there for a whole week until Sunday, when I finally fold it all because I seriously have no time! I feel like I’m constantly running from one thing to another! :pink_heart:

1 Like

I wish we could help each other with our laundries lolll :sneezing_face: good luck! Haha

1 Like

This is my living room in a daily basis with clean clothes. I just can’t find the time to finish folding!

Sometimes it’s definitely appealing to chuck it all :rofl::rofl:

Yes it’s so bad! I’ve got 4 kids and then my husband and I. It’s too much when I let it go this far!:rofl: sending you laundry folding vibes sister

Agree!! You help me I’ll help you :rofl:

1 Like

Oh gosh that’s so much!! I’m definitely going to teach my kids soon to put their clothes away. I just know they won’t put them in right and nothing will fit if I let them do it now lol.

I’ve been living out of the laundry basket! I just haven’t found the energy to actually put clothes away so you’re not alone!

1 Like

Oh dear Mama, I fully understand you ! I don’t have time to even shower, I hope it will go better soon :joy:

I’m sending you courage !

1 Like

It’s so tough! It’s not as important s as other things that need to be done!:heart:

1 Like

Welcome momma!! Yes I so not have much time to shower either. Everyone takes the front seat. Although those shower steamers have helped me become better at making sure I take time for ME!

Girl I have so much laundry waiting for me downstairs…. Some days I pretend it doesn’t exist :joy: sounds like you def need that bottle washer! Best of luck

1 Like

Wow, that looks like a lot of laundry and I’m sure the Deepclean lite will help you be able to catch up with the housework and take care of your baby. I wish you the best of luck, Jess. :heart::innocent:

1 Like

Thank you momma. Sang to you! I hope you get selected too!!

1 Like

Oh no! I understand you, mom… keep your chin up! :smiley: