Baby is almost 1 month now, if you believe in cosleeping, when did you start safe cosleeping? ![]()
Picture of my son first bath time ![]()
Baby is almost 1 month now, if you believe in cosleeping, when did you start safe cosleeping? ![]()
Picture of my son first bath time ![]()
I started at newborn stage since it was easier for me in my situation. Made breastfeeding easier to. I’m a light sleeper so it worked out for me.
Start taking naps with baby little by little to see if it’s something that would help. I did that with my first born until I felt ok with my decision. I was so scared at first and mom brain didn’t help at all with all the overthinking.
We started co sleeping at 3 months and I couldn’t believe how much better sleep we started getting !!! I can’t believe I waited so long