What helps me balance between motherhood and my personal life is having the ability to express my creativity through different outlets.
I enjoy working out and texting my strength at the gym, listening to my own music there as well, the gym feels super freeing. I also enjoy sharing my motherhood journey on TikTok and Instagram, this allows to show my creativity through short films and editing videos helps my brain become creative as well!
how do you make time for yourself?
3 Likes
I love that you’ve found so many creative outlets that also help you recharge. The gym sounds like such a freeing space for you, and sharing your motherhood journey through videos is a beautiful way to turn everyday moments into something creative and meaningful.
For me, making time for myself comes down to protecting small pockets of time—whether that’s moving my body, listening to music, taking a quiet walk, reading, or simply having a few minutes without needing to be “on” for anyone else. It doesn’t always have to be a big block of time; even little moments of doing something that feels like me can make a huge difference.
That’s wonderful I’m glad you have found a space to be creative and share those creative moments with others !!!