Making Room for Me, Too 🤍

What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is finding ways to make both work together.

I’m a mom of two, exclusively pumping for my 6-month-old, working, creating content, and still trying to make time for myself somewhere in between. Some days that means pumping while I work. Other days it’s getting out of the house with both kids without bringing half the house with me :joy: And sometimes it’s as simple as getting dressed, grabbing a coffee, and doing something that makes me feel like myself.

I’ve realized that balance doesn’t mean giving everything the same amount of time. It’s having the right support, finding things that make my day a little easier, and remembering that I’m still me outside of being Mom. :white_heart:

momandmore HelloCozyMom MomToMomRelay

7 Likes

Hey !!! That’s so cool did you happen to get a copy of the magazine!!??? Our girl @Angel was in it and I’m hoping we can get a copy soon!!

I hope you had a blast this event looked amazing

2 Likes

Such a good reminder, we still are who were before becoming a mom! I am going back to my hobbies while also taking care of my baby. So cool you create content! I recently started too and it has been fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your doing amazing mama! I really like the photo, so cool!

1 Like

I love that you’re finding a good balance and rolling with the flow of things. Some days are definitely easier than others but somehow we manage as mothers and we still allow ourselves to have interest outside motherhood. Your doing a great job mama!

1 Like

Beautifully said​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t get a copy, at least I don’t think :grimacing: I’m in the middle of a move so haven’t opened the treats from the event just yet.

It’s really fun but a lot of work! :blush:

Thank you so much! I took it when I was at the Momcozy Event in NYC

1 Like

Thank you for that!

You’re such an amazing mama! You’re doing an incredible job. I absolutely love the photo! :heart:

Absolutely amazing, you go mama!

Very cool!

Motherhood is all about shuffling things around constantly !! It’s so hard but you are doing so great mom!!:heart::heart::heart: all my love to you and your family!