Chaos coordinator clocking in šŸ˜©ā°

This isn’t something I’d normally share because it’s vulnerable and embarrassing…. but I’ve been putting this off for :sparkles:weeks​:sparkles:

When this room is cleaned up and organized it’s fine. We’ve been letting the toddler run rampant in here and it looks like a bomb went off. Now I’m trying to tackle this with the baby before she gets home today… someone send me some luck. Or a coffee. Maybe with a dash of added sanity because I think I’m going to lose mine in this process :face_with_peeking_eye::face_exhaling::joy:

2 Likes

You got this! What I normally do is I just put on my headphones and listen to my favorite music and organize and clean like crazy :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Yep that’s the best way to get it done!!!

1 Like

Do it up girl! You got this momma!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending love and support and lots of patience your way​:face_blowing_a_kiss:

You got this momma !!! Cheering for you lol :rofl::pink_heart: