✨ Keeping A Clean Home ✨

As a mom of a almost 1 year old sometimes I find it hard, cleaning and organizing my time, my baby always wants me with him and I feel like I’m falling behind on all my chores constantly:(

It really takes a toll on my self esteem because I feel like sometimes I’m failing, how do some moms have multiple kids and all the dishes done or the house so organized. Anyway I may just being hard on myself

Here’s a picture of us feeding our son outside because clean up is 1000 percent easier this way :joy:

Hope everyone is having an incredible weekend so far :sparkling_heart::people_hugging:

17 Likes

He is gonna have so many memories to brag about when he gets older I swear!!! What a lucky boy :heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like

Girl I have 3 soon to be 4 children and eating outside is always the way to go!!!

1 Like

You are doing amazing mama! He will not care about if all of the dishes were done, but he will remember all of the time he got with you and that you spent with him! When I had one kiddo, the thing that helped me was cleaning during naps or right before bed to wake up to a clean house and not have to worry about the mess in the morning. I have some friends who set timers to get work ij a room done and then when the timer goes off they are done with that room! Also, give yourself grace and know that this season is only for so long and enjoy that time together while can!

1 Like

Your doing amazing! Keeping a clean home may be a struggle at times, but think of all the memories and time you have with your children. I know that if I put my kids tractors away during they day they will get them right back out, so I was until they go to bed to do a reset of the house.

1 Like

I know what you mean! Some things I have tried that work sometimes:

  • put you baby in the high chair with snacks next to you so they can watch you do dishes
  • Give baby household items they never get to play with like a spatula, metal bowls, oven mitt, etc. literally anything they can’t hurt themself with works
  • use a baby carrier
  • Put a tv show on
  • Have a basket of toys and books that are only for each room. Like I have a kitchen basket, bathroom basket, and a bedroom basket. The living room is the play room in my house.

Things don’t always work out. A lot of times I will just do little bits of chores for 5 minutes at a time and just take lots of breaks to tend to my daughter. My house consists of tons of half finished chores that eventually get done lol. It used to drive me crazy, but I’ve learned to just accept it. Things will get easier when she’s 5 maybe lol

1 Like

Cleaning is really awful :confounded_face: Moms are real heroes!

Eating out is a good idea !

1 Like

I know I mentioned this but you don’t even know how much that means to me and my partner I told him too :pleading_face::sob: he said thankyou we are trying knowing I have his childhood in my hands I really try to make it as magical as possible! And fingers crossed he loves the nature as much as we do, no pressure or anything but we have a lot of it

4!!! WOW I almost wanted a big family! I am an only child so it was my dream to have lots of siblings hehe I love they are all eating outside too ! Outside dinners are the best we just to do that with my parents too and I had the best summer memories from that

I needed to hear this thankyou!!! I know I try to let gooo a little a remember it’s just a season and I want this season to be filled with the memories and love :two_hearts: not me stressing over messes !

I try to clean at night but my son is so use to me sleeping next to him it doesn’t take long for him to wake up when I sneak away :sob::pleading_face:

It’s just so nice getting the fresh air. We try to go outside as much as possible.

1 Like

That really does make me feel seen and a lot better!! Night time may be my only shot at a cleanish home hahaha

The basket of toys in each room is actually genius!!! I just made one in the bathroom because baby boy finally discovered the cabinet and it’s all systems go now everything must be thrown :joy::sob:

Next step the kitchen wow this is great advice thankyou

1 Like

It has been one of our biggest challenges YET!!!
I love a good outdoor eating it’s beautiful outside and clean up is so easy hahah

Awesome! And oh no, looks like it’s time for cabinet and drawer locks! Now that’s a product I don’t have good advice on because ours suck. Some of them don’t even work, so I’ve had to rearrange some things

1 Like

I definitely feel you with this post. Although can I just mention how cool baby boy is! He very much enjoys outside just like his mommy! :blush::sparkles: Like is that a Momcozy big boy chair or high chair?

1 Like

I feel this in my soul. It’s soo sooo incredibly hard to keep up. One thing put away and another 20 things down. It feels so impossible

1 Like

We just ordered some and have them sitting here waiting to be put on !! You are right it’s definitely time :joy: my son sees stuff on anything and it’s absolutely being pulled out and thrown on the ground

1 Like

This is the Momcozy DinerPal!! It’s great it’s grows with baby so it’s a great investment!

He does love being outside with me thank you goodness less mess inside :joy:

1 Like

It doesn’t help that my son is definitely showing signs of being a toddler

His favorite game is throw the toy :teddy_bear: pull it out and throw it :joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: