What helps me balance motherhood and my personal life is reminding myself that I’m still me, too. ![]()
Going back to work while breastfeeding was honestly one of the hardest things I’ve gone through. My milk supply dropped, pumping became stressful, and there were days when I felt like I wasn’t doing enough for my baby or for myself.
Having my Momcozy with me has made such a difference. It comes with me to work, helps me pump during my busy days, and honestly makes this whole stage of motherhood a little easier. ![]()
Little by little, I’ve learned to give myself grace. I pump when I can, enjoy the time I have with my baby, and remind myself that being a good mom doesn’t mean putting myself last all the time.
Sometimes balance looks messy, exhausting, and far from perfect… but it also looks like finding little moments for myself and having the right support along the way.
We don’t have to do it all. We just need to support each other through it. ![]()
![]()


