My baby wakes up like this every morning! πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

He kicks off his blanket ALL the time, and several times during the night I wake up just to cover him again. Definitely a sign that I need a Momcozy baby sleep sack! :face_holding_back_tears::zzz:

My baby is 10 months old. Should I get the 6–12 months size, or would it be better to go with the 12–24 months so he can use it for longer? :thinking::blue_heart:

Moms, what would you recommend? :heart_hands:t4::sparkles:

4 Likes

Definitely the longer one. Babies’ growth spurts are fast af hahaha

1 Like

The bigger one for sure :blush:

1 Like

I love the Momcozy sleep sack! My baby is 16 months old and is still in sleep sack.

1 Like

The bigger one

1 Like

Giiiirrrrrrrrrl get the Momcozy sleep sack it’s such a WIN! I had three different types of sleep sacks and my son hated all of them besides the Momcozy one he LOVES IT! I’m not even kidding he will carry it around the house now like a security blanket