Natural Inducing tips

Currently 38 + 2 my doctor is worried I have no contractions yet. Any tips for speeding up my labor that actually work?

1 Like

I wasnt experiencing any noticeable contractions at 38 weeks either-- don’t sweat it too much :smiling_face: you still have 2 weeks and, honestly, you don’t want to be going into labor this early, haha! As you get closer to your due date that’s when I recommend doubling down on inducing methods. But when that comes, raspberry leaf tea, lots of walks, and if you have position problems with baby curb walking. And if you REALLY want to kickstart labor, ask for a membrane sweep. It’s a smidge uncomfy, but they gave me one on my due date (appointment lined up perfect with the due date lol) and I immediately began having contractions and gave birth 2 days later.

2 Likes

They’ll have you doing touch-ups, going up and down stairs, walking, sitting on a yoga ball, and doing hip rotations.

We’ll introduce you to your baby, you’ve got this!!

1 Like

Ohhh yes!! Yoga ball with hip circles is great too! And general bouncing on the yoga ball. Also gives you an option to use during birth later! Birthing balls are nice!

1 Like

Yoga ball hip circles! Taking walks try doing a slight incline if you can be don’t push yourself too much ! Be easy with yourself you got this mama :heart: