Foods to increase milk supply?

I know there are a lot of controversial things on what foods increases milk supply …. What are some things what yalll have tried that works c

5 Likes

The lactation cookies help me a lot, also fig bars, making sure you’re still taking vitamins, drinking milk also helps, also a good power pumping schedule and staying active helps a lot. Take baby on a stroll while wearing a wearable pump, doing some yoga, sitting outside with a book and baby. Your mental health plays a big part in it as well.

What’s your recipe for your lactation cookies ? So far I’ve bought brewers yeast, fennel seeds, flax seeds ?

Coconut water, lots of water/electrolytes, lactation tea, lactation cookies, moringa

These things

Continuously pumping/breStfeeding and lots of water !!!

I honestly love oats and flax with flax milk or oat milk and a little bit of brewers yeast mixed in!

I also like lactation cookies I crush them up and mix them in with my ritual prenatal and postnatal protein shake mix and have a cookies and cream drink it’s delicious

I know supplements are controversial but moringa leaf really does do something for me

I also east a lot of protein so salmon, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs are great

Hard cheeses like parm

And drink bone broth !! It adds not liquids and is warming

1 Like

Oh wow !!! Wil try the bone broth !