✨ Keeping A Clean Home ✨

It’s crazy how much I’ve had to rearrange things on countertops. I feel you! :joy:

1 Like

I am constantly changing things around this home :joy:

Ok yes I have seen this one. Whew I need to save up for this or stack up some GC’s lol

1 Like

Awe mama I can def relate! It’s tough to keep everything in order with a toddler.

We’ve started asking my son for help when we’re doing things and handing him a spatula in the kitchen. He’s a total boss baby and taps the fridge haha. :laughing:

1 Like

I feel that sooo much that’s what I did hahahaah luckily you have sooo much time

1 Like

My son loves a wooden spoon this might actually work well! And my son is definitely the boss of this hourse hahahah

1 Like

Yes exactly lol

1 Like

I Am Manifesting a DinerPal and D8 for you!!! Ohhhhhh you deserve it so much! Just keep saving and maybe by Christmas something lucky will come around eeeee :face_with_hand_over_mouth::dizzy: fingers crossed

1 Like

Yes ma’am, I receive it! :blush::sparkles:

1 Like

i am so proud of you mama this picture is divine but above all i want to hug you and tell you that you are not the only one right now with my two kids the house during the day is a total disaster and i am not ashamed to tell you because i have learned to let go of perfection since my second child arrived with him my routine has changed completely but i try to organize myself to make everything easier

​that is why at night when they are fast asleep i get up to wash dishes, leave my pump parts clean, fold laundry, and prep the menu for the next day i am a mom who literally lives at night to keep things calmer and that has worked wonders for me although of course i won’t lie to you either there are nights when i just leave everything messy and that is okay allow yourself to rest for a moment because not everything in life is cleaning and washing

​i also have a 4-year-old and a 19-month-old baby, and sometimes with that chaos i just don’t feel like doing anything so i prefer to spend the time with them outside or go for a walk at the park my kids love to grab and throw things so over time i understood that it is almost impossible to keep everything clean all the time

​my best advice is to do what you can when you have that moment and in the meantime enjoy your baby let go of the stress and don’t feel bad you are not a bad mother, you are simply a mom surviving the daily chaos of motherhood​:white_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful :dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

This whole comment just made me cry, you have no idea how nice it feels to know I’m not alone and I’m not a terrible mother either my son is big in his throwing stage and very Velcro to my hip it’s just hard and yes we go to the park or hike a lot just so I don’t get too in my head but seriously thankyou thankyou so much for this you are the sweetest person and you don’t even know how much your words made a difference in my headspace today