Not The Glass Bottle!

Well, it finally happened. My 21 month old grabbed the full glass bottle of worstershire sauce from the fridge when I opened it trying to figure out lunch, and ran off with it. I said “STOP”, and well, you know how that goes with a toddler. She giggled and threw it, and ran even faster! Glass and sauce everywhere, including the cat tower. :woman_facepalming:t2: I’ve spent an hour already sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming the floor…plus spraying down the cat tower with the hose outside. I probably have another hour worth of cleaning to do. There’s so much stuff I’m going to have to move from the other side of the table. Ugh I hate clutter, but I don’t have a choice now but to organize it while I’m at it. The floor still isn’t safe for bare feet, but this mama is taking a break! It is nap time after all! I was not expecting this cleaning challenge today!

2 Likes

Wow the NOOO and then giggle and throw is my life right now :sob:

You are so strong and brave I can only imagine that mess !!! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Sounds like you need that nap time! What an unexpected adventure.

1 Like

Sending so many hugs mom. Shattered glass is terrifying with littles. All my love

1 Like

It’s so crazy! And I can’t really get mad at her. She just isn’t old enough to understand. It’s so frustrating

1 Like

That’s for sure!

1 Like

I was so afraid she was going to step on a piece of glass. I ran so fast to grab her

I completely understand that feeling sooo much :sob:

1 Like