What did you buy?

Hey mamas! What’s that ONE newborn item you bought that you ended up NOT using every single day? I’ll go first, I bought a bunch of little hats/beanies and I can’t never seem to remember to put them on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol. That and those headband bows. Oh, and a ton of baby towels that don’t soak up water, but look cute. lol. And those electric swings. She didn’t like it. She liked the manual one. I could go on and on. My SIL had a baby shower and I have her everything we didn’t use. lol. I wrapped them up individually so she had like 100 things to open lol.

I would say clothes, I bought to many cute ones but we never ended up using all of them. Lesson learned :slight_smile:

I was going to say hats too!!! Hahaha but also swaddles my son just loved to break out of his like every single time